How do you send Invoices?
As of January 1, 2013, we can Invoice the appraiser by Fax or by Email. Also, we continue to offer Automatic Credit Card Billing.
- Automatic Credit Card Billing - The Safest Way to Pay - We have for many years offered an Automatic Credit Card Billing program. Under this program, the Account Owner completes the Automatic CC Billing Request and returns it to us. We then bill the assigned Credit Card at the end of their listing period.(See our FAQ section Question C-2) for details on enrolling.
- Fax Notification - Our Preferred Method of invoicing our clients that are not enrolled in the Automatic CC Billing Program. Sending Invoices by Fax allows us to insure that your Invoice reached your fax machine (provided that you have set up your CSID). If you have an Active Account at this time, and have not requested to be invoiced in any of the other payment methods, this is your present method of notification.
- Email Notification - Offered for those that do not have a fax number and prefer not to have their credit card automatically billed. The appraiser accepts certain responsibilities and must ensure that any email sent from APPRAISERSdotCOM will not be blocked or diverted by any spam or virus filters.
There are two ways to enroll in Email Invoice Notification.
- Complete and forward to us the Invoice Email Transmission Request.
This form should be completed in full and must be signed by the Account Owner.
- Send us an email, or letter, requesting that all future invoices be sent by email.
You must include your Account Number, Company Name, and Name of the Account Owner.
Notification in this manner does not relieve the appraiser of the responsibilities contained in the Invoice Email Transmission Request.
We hope that one of these plans will help our appraisers maintain their presence on the World Wide Web with us. Please note that these programs may be modified or eliminated at any time with prior notification. Participates in the programs will be notified as payments come due. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us through the links below or by telephone at 252 332-6220.